- Fully automated large-area PLD Systems
- Wafer sizes: 4”(100 mm), 6” (150mm) and 8” (200 mm) in diameter
- Deposition of epitaxial films, multilayer heterostructures and Superlattices
- Oxygen compatibility for oxide film depositions at high temperatures
- Automated laser beam scanning for thickness uniformity
Neocera Large-area PLD Systems are used to deposit a variety of high quality films on a variety of substrates, up to wafer sizes of 8” (200 mm) in diameter. Substrate rotation, in conjunction with laser beam scanning will provide thickness uniformity over the entire wafer area. The laser beam scanning accessory incorporates a unique Neocera-design that facilitates a fixed laser fluence (J/cm2) on the target as the laser beam is scanned.
The laser beam scanning uses a unique scanning protocol as the laser beam is scanned across the target surface. The dwell time of the laser position on the target follows an inverse velocity protocol facilitating an excellent control of film thickness. The user has a full control of altering the scanning parameters which is needed as the thickness profiles depend on the deposition pressure.